Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO

I'm new at this but the way I see it we all have something to share that may make someone else's life a little easier.

I am a single white divorced female living in MI. I have 8 grandchildren, unfortunately I only see 2 of them. But I try to do my best to be a positive loving influence in their life.

Two children, a girl 33 and a boy 37.

I live in a beautiful state with many lovely vacation spots. Our employment level at this point is 9.6%. Seems that that is the norm for a lot of the U.S.

I live with my elderly parents help them as much as possible. At times they are too stubborn to admit they need help. I am sure that those of you who care for your elderly loved ones find the same problem.

My interests are many. Just lately I have joined a wonderful supportive group of ladies who are into a craft called cross stitch. We share ideas about our projects and also about our everyday life. If one of us needs a shoulder to cry on we are there for each other. Some of us are obsessive stitchers, some of us casual like myself.

So this blog will be about life in all different paths. I hope that you enjoy it and that something may help you from my experiences.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you that you have joined the realm of blogging! I have added your blog to a list on the side of mine, to make it easy to come back and read! I think it would be great if we could get as many of the others in a blog as we can :)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
MI, United States
I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.