I was in a stitching frenzy all weekend. I've managed to get 2 1/2 corners done on a 60x90 tablecloth. Last night I was up till 5am stitching away. Most of my club mates have 5 or 6 WIPs (works in progress) going. I have many unfinished ones of those, to many to count. I'd rather work on one and get it finished and then go onto another. But I must say that I have my eye on another one that I found online.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Sir U Ripadis Rippit the Frog arriving here at my house from Australia. I have his activities all planned and he'll have a great adventure to take to the next club mate he visits.
It's so great to belong to this Artecy Group. I have made many friends from all over the States and over the ocean too. It's fun to exchange ideas and learn about another culture. Plus it's nice to be able to talk with ladies of my generation who have some of the same life experiences I have had too. We also have a few younger members who have babies still in the home. They add much to the group too.
I enjoy every day of my membership in the Artecy Cross Stitch online club. We have other things going on too besides stitching. We exchange ideas on how to work our projects when we run into a problem and we support each other in our personal lives too.
Our group owner/moderator is a great gal too. She keeps us on an even keel and encourages us to participate as much as we can when we can. She is a great stitching cheerleader and a terrific lady.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blogs
- LIFE (18)
- KIDS (9)
- CROSS STITCHING (4)
- Holidays (4)
- ANIMALS (3)
- CROSS STITCH (3)
- An Introduction to Me (2)
- LIFE AND MOTHERHOOD (2)
- MILITARY (2)
- A SPECIAL MAN NAMED JON P. (1)
- ARTECY (1)
- Artecy Posting (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILIIES (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES (1)
- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS (1)
- CROSS STITCH/FAMILY (1)
- DISABILITIES (1)
- DISCRIMINATION (1)
- FAITH (1)
- FAMILY (1)
- FRIENDSHIP (1)
- Grandchildren (1)
- LAUGHTER (1)
- LIFE AND ELDERCARE (1)
- Laughs (1)
- My Introduction (1)
- Religion Recipe (1)
- Stitching (1)
- THINK POSITIVE (1)
- TRAVEL (1)
- TRAVELING (1)
- VACATION AND TRAVEL (1)
- WISDOM (1)
- WONDERFUL JOYS (1)
- YEAR'S END (1)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- stitchhappyinMI
- MI, United States
- I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment