Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A MIRACLE UNEXPECTED

As most of you already know my daughter just had a baby girl. I found out 2 weeks ago and also found out that the baby might not make it. And if she did she was going to be adopted because my daughter felt that she couldn't take care of the infant financially. Well, I am a believer in miracles and we got one. Izzabella Anne (Anne after my middle name) was born on February 27, 2010, healthy and with a good set of lungs. Bit of an attitude too, just like her mother.
Now here is the strange part of this whole thing. The attending physician that signed the birth certificate has the first name of Antoinette, my father's mother's name. My daughter's best friend does home care and she has a patient named Antoinette. My daughter had a friend who died on Feb. 27, 2007 and Izzabella was born on Feb. 27, 2010. The last strange thing is that my daughter's youngest son's home teacher kept having a dream that someone in her family was going to name their new baby Isabella. They didn't,but here is our baby girl named Izzabella. She has the letter z in her name just like her brother Alexzander and Jr.'s middle name is Mazone.
Now if that doesn't convince you that this baby was meant to be an angel in our life I don't know what will. I can't remember who said it,but someone once said that there are no coincidences in life. So I have to believe that this is a miracle in ours.
The other miracle is that Jr. our disabled little boy will be going to school in September. When I look at the picture of him in the NIK unit of Cleveland Metro Hospital I would never have thought that this miracle would happen either.
So there is a GOD and there are Angels out there just waiting to be asked to perform their miracles. I asked and my prayers were answered.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
MI, United States
I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.