Ah, no place like home and my own bed in my own room. I slept in till 11:30 and then got up and on the stuff I needed to take care of. I'm happy to say that it is all done except for a few phone calls and some other minor stuff. Can't do it today so I'm just washing my clothes and wondering what dad will do for supper. I think some bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches would go down good.
It's a beautiful day so I think I will take my stitching out to the front porch swing and enjoy both, after I sweep those helicopter things off the porch that fell from the trees out front. I may read a book too.
Tomorrow I think that I will take my parents out to supper. Now that I have a paycheck I can give a little back to them. I'm paying off the loan my daughter needed last year even though it's her debt. Dad needs the money so there is no excuse for him not to get paid now that I am working. I feel better about it anyway.
And I have to buy some girl stuff like makeup now that I am working and have to look presentable so the guests don't get scared off!!!!! LOL
So off I go to finish up. And to enjoy this beautiful day.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blogs
- LIFE (18)
- KIDS (9)
- CROSS STITCHING (4)
- Holidays (4)
- ANIMALS (3)
- CROSS STITCH (3)
- An Introduction to Me (2)
- LIFE AND MOTHERHOOD (2)
- MILITARY (2)
- A SPECIAL MAN NAMED JON P. (1)
- ARTECY (1)
- Artecy Posting (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILIIES (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES (1)
- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS (1)
- CROSS STITCH/FAMILY (1)
- DISABILITIES (1)
- DISCRIMINATION (1)
- FAITH (1)
- FAMILY (1)
- FRIENDSHIP (1)
- Grandchildren (1)
- LAUGHTER (1)
- LIFE AND ELDERCARE (1)
- Laughs (1)
- My Introduction (1)
- Religion Recipe (1)
- Stitching (1)
- THINK POSITIVE (1)
- TRAVEL (1)
- TRAVELING (1)
- VACATION AND TRAVEL (1)
- WISDOM (1)
- WONDERFUL JOYS (1)
- YEAR'S END (1)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- stitchhappyinMI
- MI, United States
- I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment