I received this in an email today from a friend (A.S.) and it was just to good to keep to myself so I am putting it here for others to enjoy.
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they had spent their honeymoon 23 years ago. Because of their hectic schedules it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So the husband left Minneapolis first and flew to Florida on Thursday with his wife flying down the next day.
The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in the room so he decided to send his wife an email. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address and without realizing it, he sent it.
Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from from her husband's funeral. He had been a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting to find messages of condolences from relative and friends.
After reading the first message she screamed and fainted. The widow's son ran into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw this message on the computer screen.
TO: My Loving Wife
SUBJECT: I've Arrived
DATE: October 16, 2007
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you're allowed to send emails to loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
P.S. Sure is hot down here!!!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blogs
- LIFE (18)
- KIDS (9)
- CROSS STITCHING (4)
- Holidays (4)
- ANIMALS (3)
- CROSS STITCH (3)
- An Introduction to Me (2)
- LIFE AND MOTHERHOOD (2)
- MILITARY (2)
- A SPECIAL MAN NAMED JON P. (1)
- ARTECY (1)
- Artecy Posting (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILIIES (1)
- CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES (1)
- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS (1)
- CROSS STITCH/FAMILY (1)
- DISABILITIES (1)
- DISCRIMINATION (1)
- FAITH (1)
- FAMILY (1)
- FRIENDSHIP (1)
- Grandchildren (1)
- LAUGHTER (1)
- LIFE AND ELDERCARE (1)
- Laughs (1)
- My Introduction (1)
- Religion Recipe (1)
- Stitching (1)
- THINK POSITIVE (1)
- TRAVEL (1)
- TRAVELING (1)
- VACATION AND TRAVEL (1)
- WISDOM (1)
- WONDERFUL JOYS (1)
- YEAR'S END (1)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- stitchhappyinMI
- MI, United States
- I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.
1 comment:
Laughin' out loud!
Post a Comment