Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY FAVORITE PEOPLE











These are my daughter's 2 sons. On the right is Junior who was 1 yr. old in this picture. He has since had his eyes operated on and now they are straight instead of turned in. He is a comedian. The child does not take anyone seriously. He laughs at everything and follows it with the word "FUNNY!" His main goal in life is to see how much he can get into from the time he wakes up until bedtime. And he's quite good at it. Although he has yet to walk because of medical problems he doesn't let that stop him. He has mastered the soldiers' tummy crawl and is very fast at it.
On the left is his brother Alexzander with his favorite TV character Thomas the Train. He was 3 in this picture, but he hasn't changed much in features except that he looks a bit older. Zander's main goal in life is to see how crazy he can make his mother. He thinks that he is older than he really is. Since he learned to talk a conversation with him is as though you are talking to another adult. He gets along with any age group.
I am an indulgent "ammaw." But I can also be stern with them if I have to be. Yeah, right. If you believe that then you don't have any grandchildren or children yourself.
The boys are the light in my life. I'm going to enjoy them as much as I can before they grow up and think it's boring to spend time with their old "Ammaw."








1 comment:

Anita said...

Great Pictures Barb. Thanks for sharing them :)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
MI, United States
I am an Aries born on April 1st. College educated and a Marine veteran of the Viet Nam era. Nothing spectacular to say about my life other than I have survived this long because I have a wicked sense of humor that has gotten me through hard times along with the fact that I am a strong woman. I don't give up easily. I love to cross stitch as you can see by some of my work displayed here. Reading is a favorite past time. I enjoy traveling and exploring out of the way places. Most of all I enjoy spending time with my 2 favorite boys Zander who is 5 and his brother Jr. who is 2. They are intelligent, funny and loving. And now they have a new baby sister named Izabella who, I'm sure, will educated them in the art of getting along with girls. If I had a chance to do my life over I wouldn't because I would miss out on having these 3 grandchildren to love. I hope that I can be a part of their lives for many more years to come. I plan on living life to the fullest means possible and hope I can stay healthy enough to do some of the things that I want to.